Technology Development Manager
- More than 10 years of experiences in academic research environment and mentoring undergraduate and junior graduate students.
- Broad experience in polymer, inorganic and organic synthesis, products characterization and DNA modification using polyethylene glycol (PEG) and amide formation synthesis.
- Hands on experience with analytical instrumentation like Gel Permeation Chromatography, Filtration Chromatography (Silica, Alumina and Sephadex), TLC, UV-Vis, FTIR, Titrations, Dialysis, TOF- Mass Spectrometry, NMR, Atomic Absorption, Square wave voltammetry, Cyclic voltammetry, Chronocoulometry, Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Raman and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) including results interpretation.
- Experience in Biotechnology Techniques and Industrial Procedures as GLP, GMP, SOP, proteins and DNA extractions, purifications and characterizations by Electrophoresis and PCR.
- Knowledge in nanofabrication techniques as graphene growth, photolithography process and polymer resist.