Meet the Graphene Frontiers Team
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 15 years developing semiconductor materials and devices for defense and commercial applications
- Technical lead and management roles at Structured Materials Industries, Inc. where he led programs developing graphene fabrication by chemical vapor deposition
Zhengtang Luo, Ph.D.
- Professor at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Postdoctoral fellow at Penn
- Author of more than 25 scientific publications.
- Editorial Board member for Journal of Macromolecule Science
A.T. Charlie Johnson, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Scientific Advisory Board Chair
- Physics Professor at the University of Pennsylvania
- Leader of an independent research group focused on nanostructure physics and single-molecule electronics, since 1994
Senior Vice President, Engineering
- Developing and characterizing CVD carbon nanomaterials, graphene, and carbon nanotubes. Fabricating, functionalizing, and testing graphene and carbon nanotube based biosensors
- An Electrical Engineering Lead at Lockheed Martin overseeing testing and failure analysis of ballistic weapons systems
- More than 10 years of experiences in academic research environment and mentoring undergraduate and junior graduate students
- Broad experience in polymer, inorganic and organic synthesis, products characterization and DNA modification using polyethylene glycol (PEG) and amide formation synthesis
Vivian H Ramirez
Business Operations Manager
Over 20 years’ experience in the business support specialist and administrative field.
- President of The Competent Assistant, LLC
- Lockheed Martin, Inc
- The Hammerblow Corporation